what do you thing about this solutions??


Muscle Building Fat Loss Diet Plan



Hello My Friend,

A mistake most people make is to rely only on counting calories to get into top condition. In my first bodybuilding contest I defeated a lot of bodybuilders who were much more genetically gifted than I was. I came in at 180 lbs, ripped to the max. I defeated guys who were weighing from 200 to 225 lbs. They had more muscle mass than I did and even a better body structure than I did, but their lack of total definition made them look fat when compared to me on stage. They made the mistake of wanting to compete at a designated body weight instead of competing at whatever weight best displayed their muscles. Don't make this mistake! I want to show you the method of losing fat and not muscle without starving yourself.

STEP 1: The first step in setting up your perfect diet is to weigh yourself. Your weight is the starting point for constructing your diet. If you weigh 180 lbs, you need 180 grams of protein per day (weight 180 lbs. x 1 grams of protein = 180 grams of protein) to hold your present muscle mass while following a strict diet. You should break this up into 5 or 6 feedings a day consuming 35 to 40 grams of protein at each meal. A gram of protein has 4 calories so your protein intake will amount to 720 calories.

STEP 2: Now let's say that you figured that you needed 2160 calories a day to maintain your present weight and you decided 12 calories per pound on body-weight was right for you. 180 lbs x 12 calories per pound of body weight = 2160 calories, simple math. But to lose fat let's make our base number 10 instead of 12. 180 lbs x 10 calories per pound of body weight = 1800 calories. Our new daily caloric intake is now 1800 calories.

STEP 3: If you deduct the 720 calories you'll get from the protein, you're left with a balance of 1080 calories. 1800 - 720 = 1080. We will get the remainder of our caloric intake from starch and fibrous carbohydrates. I do not count the 90 calories or so I will get from the one teaspoon of unsaturated fat I will consume each day. The fat is essential to overall health and I have found it to have an insignificant effect on the overall diet.

STEP 4: Carbohydrates also have 4 calories per gram. You will need to count the amount of calories in the carbohydrates you choose to eat.

If you follow this simple but effective rule of diet you'll be guaranteed success!

Train Hard, Eat Healthy and Stay Positive!

Dan Przyojski


Grab you FREE E-course "How To Be A Bodybuilder"
Go To http://Www.MuscleBuilderRx.Com Limited Time Offer

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Dan_Przyojski